Bismarck or Fargo, North Dakota.
Salary and title are negotiable based on experience.
At CoSchedule, we are looking for a talented, driven, disciplined, and high potential individual to join our growing Product Team as a Product Manager. As a Product Manager you will responsible for working with our Product Team to execute our feature development roadmap and release schedule.
At CoSchedule you will work with some of the smartest product minds in our region in a fast paced development cycle. We offer a unique opportunity to work with bleeding-edge technology, thrive as a professional, and grow rapidly in a small-team startup environment with endless career growth opportunities.
Our customers include some of the largest brands in the world and everything you do here affects thousands of consumers. At CoSchedule we pride ourselves in shipping code on time and with fewer bugs, our customers notice, and they LOVE what we do.
As a Product Manager at CoSchedule you will:
- Conduct market research and gather product feedback, represent the voice of the customer.
- Execute product roadmap and monitors development progress to ensure product releases are delivered on time and within budget, ensuring the features meet or exceed expectations.
- Document feature requirements and product details from THINK IT - SHIP IT phases (feature requirements project process document, and launch brief).
- Coordinate team communication and meetings throughout the entire build process (ideation meetings, kickoff meetings, demos, QA handoffs, and all team launch).
- Drive out uncertainties and removes roadblocks for product team.
- Support and coordinate QA or release acceptance processes.
Our customers know us as the all-in-one marketing calendar that helps them save a ton of time and get more traffic. Our team knows us as the best place in North Dakota to do what you love, and love what you do. Every. Day.
You should know us as a startup (with all the perks), and the fastest growing technology company in North Dakota. Every day we build, market and support an amazing product that customers from more than 100 countries love. Ready to join us?
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must be a detail orientated professional who can also view the bigger picture
- Must have strong written and verbal communications skills
- Must be able to build empthy and passion for user experience and trust across the company
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills
- Must be goal drive and able to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a team environment, but drive your projects independently
- You think big, care deeply about the quality of the work you produce, and enjoy moving fast
The That’d Be Greats:
- Experience gathering product feedback from users and representing the voice of the customer
- Excellent ability to manage and lead a team
- Experience in developing and managing and timeline and/or budget
- Experience recommending strategies
- Knowledge and experience in agile software development
We live and breathe by the "do what you love, love what you do" philosophy.
We do everything we can to create this type of environment.
- Equity in a fast growing startup & regular salary reviews
- Fully-paid benefits package with Vision, Dental and Medical
- Fully-paid Life and Long-Term Disability
- Free parking
- Free coffee, tea, soda, water – all the hydration you need.
- No limits on sick or vacation days
- Yearly learning allowance
- Company-supplied MacBook Pro
- Casual Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays
- We hold an annual Bratwurst Blowout that usually includes pellet guns and go carts
- Unpredictable appearance of breakfast pastries
- Free faxing! (For all your faxing needs)