Customer Account Manager
Bismarck or Fargo, North Dakota
Our customers know us as the all-in-one marketing calendar that helps them save a ton of time and get more traffic. Our team knows us as the best place in North Dakota to do what you love, and love what you do. Every. Day. You should know us as a startup (with all the perks), and the fastest growing technology company in North Dakota. Every day we build, market, and support an amazing product that customers from 100+ countries love. Are you ready to join us?
We're looking for an engaging and wicked smart Customer Success Manager who is passionate about our customers and expanding their use of our tool. Our ideal candidate has impeccable relational skills and the ability to create win/win environments with every customer they work with. Sound like you? We'd love your help in taking care of our customers!
Salary and title negotiable based on experience.
As a Customer Success Manager You Will:
- Conduct 1-on-1 onboarding sessions with our newest and largest customers to prepare them for success with our tool.
- Nurture client relationships on an ongoing basis via email, phone and virtual meetings.
- Build value-based relationships with customers and help continually map their needs to our solution.
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which includes: Increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction.
- Conduct quarterly customer health-checks and review customer health scores with an emphasis on customers’ overall success with our tool.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid each customer in achieving their goals.
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell/expansion opportunities.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Facilitate and resolve account escalations.
- Monitor and increase retention and expansion at all account levels.
- Work with CoSchedule's Sales Team to facilitate a friendly hand-off process for new customers.
- Collaborate with every internal team to drive forward team & company goals.
- Consistently improve your processes in conjunction with the CSM team & other, aligned teams.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes and a proven ability to drive continuous value of our product(s).
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- You’re driven. No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
- You want to help and serve our customers: They win, so you win.
- You can hustle. You get shit done. You're independent, smart, and full of wit.
- You’re a super connector and can break the ice with just about anyone.
- You work independently. You're able to prioritize, focus, and take initiative.
- You have a positive, can-do attitude, extraordinary hustle, disdain for failure and hunger/appreciation for feedback.
- You think BIG and enjoy moving fast.
- You have a natural willingness to learn something new. Every. Day.
- You posses a strong technical aptitude.
The That’d Be Greats:
- Prior experience in closing sales deals at the executive level is a plus.
- Experience as a marketer, or working with marketers, as part of a team in an SMB or enterprise size organization.
- Experience with Salesforce, Gainsight or other similar CRM/CSM platforms.
- Strong marketing background or interest in social media and other digital marketing formats.
- Experience in a software company, or of a SaaS organization.
- Expert-level awareness of CoSchedule and our product offering.
- You can give killer product demos.
- Fully-paid benefits package with Vision, Dental and Medical.
- Fully-paid Life and Long-Term Disability.
- Free Parking.
- Free coffee, tea, soda, water -- all the hydration you need!
- No limits on sick or vacation days.
- Yearly learning allowance.
- Company supplied MacBook Pro.
- Casual dress Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday…and Friday.
- We hold an annual Bratwurst Blowout that usually includes pellet guns and go carts.
- Unpredictable appearance of breakfast pastries.
- Free faxing! (…for all your faxing needs.)