Bismarck or Fargo, North Dakota.
Our customers know us as the all-in-one marketing calendar that helps them save a ton of time and get more traffic. Our team knows us as the best place in North Dakota to do what you love, and love what you do. Every. Day.
You should know us as a startup (with all the perks) and the fastest growing technology company in North Dakota. Every day we build, market, and support an amazing product that customers from 100+ countries love. Are you ready to join us?
CoSchedule is looking for an action-oriented, data-driven Inbound Marketer to help us acquire new customers through online advertising and optimization. Come help us define this exciting new role within our rapidly growing company. As an Inbound Marketer, you will lead the strategy and execution of paid advertising campaigns with online pay per click (PPC) and cost per acquisition campaigns. As a key member of the Marketing Team, you will collaboratively help promote CoSchedule as a tool and take on special marketing projects to reach new customers.
Salary and title are negotiable based on experience.
As an Inbound Marketer, you will:
- Write and place paid advertisements (Facebook, Google AdWords, LinkedIn, etc.) that influence trial signups and revenue for CoSchedule.
- Create and manage various re-marketing campaigns to generate trial signups and revenue.
- Write and manage search engine optimized landing pages/blog post content that increase conversions.
- Collaborate with our Graphic Design and Product Marketing Teams to increase conversions from ads and landing pages.
- Work against specific key performance indicators to deliver quality leads to our Sales Team.
- Consistently increase monthly paid ad spend to achieve goals.
- Strong background (2-3 years experience) in copywriting, paid advertising, search engine optimization, and inbound marketing.
- Strong understanding of Facebook Ads, Google AdWords, LinkedIn Ads, re-marketing, social media channels, and creating goal-focused content.
- Deep understanding of customer acquisition cost/paid advertising measurement.
- Passion for producing results, not just producing marketing.
- Positive, can-do attitude, extraordinary hustle, disdain for failure, and hunger/appreciation for feedback.
- Deep self-motivation and ability to self-manage.
- You’re never satisfied with status quo.
The That’d Be Greats:
- B2B or SAAS marketing experience.
- Prior experience in a software or technology-based company.
- You’re a power user of CoSchedule, and have a deep understanding of how to provide value to our customers.
- Technical experience with online and web-based software.
- A four-year degree (or equivalent experience) in advertising, marketing, communications, or related field.
- Fully-paid benefits package with Vision, Dental and Medical.
- Fully-paid Life and Long-Term Disability.
- Free Parking.
- Free coffee, tea, soda, water -- all the hydration you need!
- No limits on sick or vacation days.
- Yearly learning allowance.
- Company supplied MacBook Pro.
- Casual dress Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday…and Friday.
- We hold an annual Bratwurst Blowout that usually includes pellet guns and go carts.
- Unpredictable appearance of breakfast pastries.
- Free faxing! (…for all your faxing needs.)